Jul 3, 1999

HRC Berlin


After I finished my study in USA, I visited Poland before going back to Japan, because one of my former classmate asked me to come to her home. I was so excited to go to Europe for my first time, and really had good time at my friend's home in Poznan. I stayed there for 2 months. While I was there, of course, I didn't miss the chance to travel around Europe.

About Berlin, it took only 3 hours by train from Poznan, so I visited Berlin three times then. Berlin was a huge city, and there were so many famous places I could enjoy.

Photos of Berlin in 1999

Hard Rock Cafe Berlin was a bit hard to find.
Fortunately, they just released their 7th anniversary pin.

My HRC Berlin page

In addition, I could trade pins for the first time. Before leaving USA, I sent a e-mail to a German collector who was Marie-Luise Pross, and we had deal to exchange our pins through a staff of HRC Berlin, because the collector had no time to come then. Since then, she has been one of my best friend !


-My next visit in 2005

No comments: