Jun 26, 2008

HRC London in 2008


I visited HRC London in June 26th of 2008.

It has been about 9 years since I visited HRC London in 1999.
-Click here to read my 1st visit in 1999.
At that time, there was no Hard Rock Store next to HRC.
I forgot that Hard Rock Store was opened in 2003,
so it was good surprise to me.

Anyway, I went to HRC first.
It is true that I visited HRC London in 1999,
but I think I really didn't understand the worth of HRC London itself then.
At that time, I collected only city guitar from each HRC for memory of my travel,
so I just bought city guitar, and didn't see inside of HRC London at all.

At this time, I spent much time at HRC London.
All staffs were friendly, and I saw many tourists inside.


After that, I went to Hard Rock Store.
The interior was cool, and all staffs had great smile.

I could trade pins with the staff there though they looked very busy.
Thanks!

I bought HRC London classic black T, and some pins.

I enjoyed HRC London, and I think I will come here again someday!

-My HRC London page

By the way, of course, I really had great time in London.
The night view of London was really beautiful!!
-My Photos of London