Aug 3, 1996

HRC Chicago


I lived Chicago from 1996 until 1999, so I called Chicago as my 2nd home-town. Even though I had many problems to live under the different culuture, I have only good memories right now. And there is Hard Rock Cafe Chicago.


After I had good memories from HRC Miami & Orlando, of course, I enjoyed HRC Chicago when I came to Chicago for my study. Even though I went to Micheal Jordan restaurant more than HRC, I had a lot of good memories at the HRC. I started to collect HRC pins while I was there, and of course, I got many pins from there.
My HRC Chicago page
I hope I could go to Chicago again near the future.

-My photos of Chicago

-My HRC Chicago visit in 2006

3 comments:

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

http://www.rumblebeat.com/health/pharmacy/page-2.html

get rid of cellulite said...

Simply wish to say your article is as tonishing. The clearness in your submit is solely spectacular and that i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Properly together with your permission permit me to grab your rss feed to maintain updated with forthcoming post. Thanks one million and please keep up the gratifying work.

www.jaen-3d.com said...

For my part every person ought to go through it.