Jul 2, 1994

HRC Orlando


I love Orlando. There are many attractions that can attract me in Orlando. Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studio Florida, and others around the area. That is why I went to Orlando 3 times in my life.

Kimono at Disney World in 1997


I met Hard Rock Cafe Orlando in 1994 after having good days in Miami. At the day, I went to Universal Studio Florida, and really had good time there. I suddenly found the sign that showed the way to Hard Rock Cafe Orlando. I was surprised that I met HRC again, because I really didn't know there were many HRC around the US, and around the world. I had a good memory at HRC Miami, so I decided to have lunch at HRC Orlando. There was a long waiting line because of lunch time. I remember that I ate rib that was so good !! I think I bought a city guitar then.



Visit my HRC Orlando page

No comments: