Nov 22, 2007

HRC New York (2nd cafe)


I visited HRC NY(2nd cafe) in Nov 22nd, 2007.
It has been almost 10 years since I visited NYC in Dec of 1997.
After the plan of HRH NY was canceled, I once planed to go to other cities like Rome,
but there are some HRC around NY I have never visited, and I wanted to go to Philly after I saw the movie "Rocky Final", so I decided to visit NY again.

At this time, HRC NYC has been on the Broadway!!
I was really surprised when I saw HRC in the center of Times Square.
How did they make it?? I think this location is the best of all cafes.

I saw many tourists inside the merchandise store,
and there was long waiting line for restaurant.
I saw some photos, and bought some pins there,
but I felt like I could not relax there because it was hard even to find the way I walk inside HRC!!

This is my favorite Brooklyn Bridge pin that I got then.


-Click here for my HRC NY page

I have a lot of things to do in NYC, so I left HRC soon,
and had great time in NYC for couple of days.

-Click here for all photos of NYC