May 22, 2007

HRC Bahrain


I visited HRC Bahrain in May 22nd, 2007.


Coming to Bahrain was long trip from Japan, but I really had great day there.
I drove all over Bahrain by rent-a-car, and I really enjoyed the wonderful view.
My favorite was Bahrain Fort(World Heritage).
The Fort was very huge, but I enjoyed walking inside the Fort though the weather was very hot at the daytime.
-Click here for photos of Bahrain.


HRC Bahrain was located in Manama that is the capital of Bahrain.
It was not hard to find it along the street. Easier than I expected.

-Click here for photos of HRC Bahrain.

Unfortunately, they didn't have many of new pins for sale.
I got only some of F1 2007, and some pins that were released in 2006.


Instead of that, I could trade many pins with staffs.
That was great.
All staffs were very friendly to me, and I could have great time with them.
Thanks for all of your great service at HRC Bahrain.


This was my 73rd HRC visit, and one of my favorite visit through my HRC life.