Oct 12, 2004

HRC Bali


About Hard Rock Cafe Bali, it was great!!

I always saw the long waiting line to go inside HRC every night. There were many pins I liked. My favorite pins are Earthday 2004.

Bali Earthday 2004 Posted by Hello
HRC Bali pins

- Talking about the life in Bali, I really enjoyed Indonesian foods everyday.
Of course, there were famous fast-food chain like McDonald's & KFC, but I chose to eat Indonesian food everyday. In fact, most of their foods were so good. I liked Indonesian spicy fried rice(Nasi Goreng), Indonesian Fried noodle(Mie Goreng) and Sate with coconut sauce.

Indonesian Food Posted by Hello

- And I also enjoyed the water attraction called as Water Bomb Park near Kuta area. This is like "Wet 'n' Wild" in Orlando, Florida. I could enjoy many sliders, and relax at the pool side. Of course, I could also enjoyed the shopping. I got many T. I really had great holidays here, and of course, I really want to go to Bali again.

Don't forget to check some photos of Bali